[Zope] Auto restart (at Zope's own initiative !!!)

Keith J. Farmer kfarmer@thuban.org
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 16:59:20 -0800

Actually, I posted the dll and 3 test scripts (the two here, plus one
non-threaded) to the sourceforge site, hoping for either a clue or a
bugfix.

I think I did use the extending/embedding doc you sited, along with the
O'Reilly books, when I was teaching myself to write extensions.  I don't
recall anything much related to threading, except
Py_BEGIN/END_ALLOW_THREADS, which I think just deals with blocking,
which I suspect is a different (and irrelevent?) issue here.

C's not my best language, so I'm always a bit suspicious of my C-code
when dealing with something even remotely interesting.

Keith J. Farmer
kfarmer@thuban.org
http://www.thuban.org