[Zope] ProxyPass and CGI

Oliver Erlewein oerlewein@gmx.de
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 11:50:21 +0100 (MET)

Hi

I'm using ProxyPass to serve my Zope content. Since I'm no Apache pro and
don't quite get arround to grasp CGI / PCGI / FastCGI I hope that you can help
me.

I have following httpd.config:
<VIRTUALHOST 192.168.xx.xx:443>
ServerName   server.isp.de
ServerAdmin  server@isp.de
ProxyPass        /misc_ http://server.isp.de:8888/misc_
ProxyPass        /p_    http://server.isp.de:8888/p_
ProxyPass        /
http://server.isp.de:8888/VirtualHostBase/https/server.isp.de:443/sqs/VirtualHostRoot/
ProxyPassReverse /
http://server.isp.de:8888/VirtualHostBase/https/server.isp.de:443/sqs/VirtualHostRoot/
ProxyVia on
SSLEngine on
SSLCipherSuite HIGH:MEDIUM
SSLCertificateFile    /usr/local/apache/conf/ssl.crt/sqs.crt
SSLCertificateKeyFile /usr/local/apache/conf/ssl.key/sqs.key
<Files ~ "\.(cgi|shtml)$">
       SSLOptions +StdEnvVars
</Files>
<Directory "/home/sqs/data/cgi-bin">
       SSLOptions +StdEnvVars
</Directory>
SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown
Customlog /home/sqs/data/log/ssl_request.log \
       "%t %h %{SSL_PROTOCOL)x %{SSL_CIPHER}x \"%r\" %b"
</VIRTUALHOST>

As far as I understand this I use ZServer to serve the content through
ProxyPass. Now I want to use CGI. What do I have to change? I found instructions
on how to do it with Rewrite but not with ProxyPass.

Please HELP!
Thanx Oliver Erlewein

http://www.gmx.net