[Zope] Access and work with dynamic key and var in a python product ?

Roger roger@projekt01.ch
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 12:42:38 +0200

Hello again,
How can i set variabels in a ZPT and send it over a link to a method
from a Python Product.=20
The method should generate a dynamic result page.
The PROBLEM is, the variabels are dynamic an the method should can
collect the key and variabels.
I have no access to the REQUEST in the method.=20

example:
python:request.set('key1','value1'"></span>
or:

in both way I can't access the key's and var's over the REQUEST.items()
or=20
REQUEST.form.items() (of corse i have no form). How can I do that.
Remind:
The key's and values's are dynamic generated !!! Otherwise ist not a
problem.

Thanks for a tip

Mit freundlichen Gr=FCssen
Roger Ineichen