[Zope] Cataloging external documents (word, pdf, excel...)

Igor Leturia IGOR@emun.com
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 12:45:22 +0200

Maybe your solution fits me. Is it a product you have done? Is it
downloadable from zope.org?

Another question I have is this: if I have a big bunch of documents in
the local hard disk, I would have to create in Zope an instance of your
product for each document in the disk? If so, isn't there a way to just
catalog a whole set of external files? (something like doing your
modifications to a ExternalFolder product, instead of a ExternalFile
product).

Thanks in advance,

					Igor Leturia