[Zope] Cataloging external documents (word, pdf, excel...)

Thierry Florac thierry.florac@onf.fr
16 Jul 2002 13:01:47 +0200

Concerning the patch, it's not available yet anywhere and is only used
on my internal site ; this patch also includes other modifications,
which allow for example ExternalFiles to be treated as HTMLDocuments. I
can send it to you if you're interested with it...

For your "big bunch of documents", the ExternalFile product now provides
an "External File Batch" method, which allows you to create Zope
instances for a whole directory in a single operation.

  Thierry