[Zope] SQLRelay Problem

Jose Gerardo Amaya Giron gamaya@aldeacentroamerica.com
18 Jul 2002 09:54:05 -0600

Hello All. I use to have the following error:
to resolve this I install the SQLRelay library in the zopes
/lib/python2.1 directory,

Traceback (innermost last):
File
/usr/local/Zope/Zope-2.5.1-linux2-x86/lib/python/OFS/Application.py,
line 531, in import_product
(Object: localtime)
ImportError: No module named SQLRelay

Now I can say that the module is ok, but I now I get the following
error:

2002-07-18T15:26:19 ERROR(200) Zope Could not import
Products.ZSQLRelayDA
Traceback (innermost last):
 File
/usr/local/Zope/Zope-2.5.1-linux2-x86/lib/python2.1/site-packages/SQLRelay/PySQLRDB.py, line 10, in ?
(Object: localtime)
ImportError: librudiments.so: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory

When I install the rudiments library it install in the

/usr/local/firstworks/ directory

[root@localhost firstworks]# ls
bin  doc  etc  include  lib  var

Just in case I was wrong, I move all the files in the
/usr/local/firstworks to /usr/local to see if that was the problem but I
get the same error.

Can somebody help me where should the rudiment library files should be
or is still an error in the module.

thanks in advance

Gerardo Amaya