[Zope] dyndns and timeouts

Mike Renfro renfro@tntech.edu
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 13:05:44 -0500

On Thu, Jul 18, 2002 at 11:28:00AM -0400, Russell Hires wrote:

> The problem is that when I try to connect through www.my-name.com or
> my-name.com, zope times out on me, but only after I try to log in: I
> get to the "Welcome to Zope!" page, but when after I login, I never
> see the /manage page because of the timeout.

Sounds like something odd in VirtualHostMonster, SiteRoot, or
something similar. I can vouch for having Zope work just fine with
dynamic dns (I'm using ddts.net at home); I'd look more in-depth, but
since I just deleted what I thought was a useless VHM at home, I can't
get in anymore. Any further research on my part will have to wait a
few more hours.

--
Mike Renfro  / R&D Engineer, Center for Manufacturing Research,
931 372-3601 / Tennessee Technological University -- renfro@tntech.edu