[Zope] RADIUS on Windows

Pieter Biemond prive pieterb@gewis.nl
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 16:08:32 +0200 (CEST)

> I tried turning this on, and it started working. Then I checked it with an old
> password, and that worked too! Then it stopped working again for no good
> reason.
Hmm, I used Win2K and used Apache in front op Zope (on a Redhat system).
- Isn't there some caching mechanism exuserfolder?
- Make sure your using the latest radius.py
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/py-radius/) .
- I don't recall using port 2113, have you used port 1645 or 1812 instead

I think I'll write my howto in a couple of weeks on how to authenticate
Zope against Active Directory. I'll be happy to happty to include your
info, when you get it working ;)

Pieter