[Zope] Upgrading 2.4.4 to 2.5.1: data migration problem with invisible Python Scripts

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
24 Jun 2002 09:20:56 -0400

Hi Milos,

Try this:

http://your.site/manage_addProduct/PythonScripts/recompile

This should recompile all of your PythonScripts with a newer Python
version.

- C