[Zope] Stupid newbie "Tree Tag" Question

Philip Kilner phil@xfr.co.uk
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 11:00:29 +0100

Hi All,

I'm trying to create navigation widgets in DTML documents, and am having *MAJOR* problems getting
the tree tag to work. I've gone back to the simplest case to try to figure out what's going on,
which is the construct: -

<dtml-tree>

  <dtml-var getId>

</dtml-tree>

However, this returns *NO* results - if I fire it and look at the source of the rendered page,
where I expect a tree I see: -

<TABLE CELLSPACING="0">
</TABLE>

I can see that the <dtml-var getId> works *outside* the tree, but isn't firing *inside* it.
Initially, I thought that this might be a permissions issue, but this would seem to suggest not.

All input gratefully accepted...

TIA,

Cheers,

PhilK