[Zope] Stupid newbie "Tree Tag" Question

Philip Kilner phil@xfr.co.uk
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 11:41:07 +0100

Hi All,

In article <VA.000003ea.044600f0@xfr.co.uk>, Philip Kilner wrote:
> I'm trying to create navigation widgets in DTML documents, and am having *MAJOR*
problems getting
> the tree tag to work. I've gone back to the simplest case to try to figure out what's
going on,
> which is the construct: -
>
> <dtml-tree>
>
>   <dtml-var getId>
>
> </dtml-tree>
>
> However, this returns *NO* results

For the curious and for the list archives, this question was answered off-list by David
Burton (Thanks, David!). The answer was that I should have my construct in a DTML Method,
as opposed to Document, since /document/ *has* no children for the tree tag to iterate
over...needless to say, the bit of the Zope book I was reading said "Method", but I
managed to read it as document!

D'Oh!

Cheers,

PhilK