[Zope] MailBoxer

Maik Jablonski maik.jablonski@uni-bielefeld.de
Wed, 06 Mar 2002 09:56:17 +0100

hello stephan,

> I installed MailBoxer as described in the installation instructions but now
> only the list admin receives any mail. In fact, all mail goes to the admin.

need a bit more information to help you. can you tell me if the mails are processed by the mailboxer? have a look at the "log"-tab? it could be that your mailboxer isn't working at all and all mails to the admin were send as the "second" part of the mail-alias? what's your MTA? can you give me a copy of your mail-alias?

another hint:
maybe you have checked the "moderated"-box on the property-tab of the mailboxer?

greetings, maik.
--
 maik jablonski                           visit www.zope.org,
 universitaet bielefeld                   LET'S GET ZOPED!!!!

 http://www.zfl.uni-bielefeld.de/
 http://www.sachunterricht-online.de/