[Zope] MailBoxer

Maik Jablonski maik.jablonski@uni-bielefeld.de
Wed, 06 Mar 2002 10:11:42 +0100

hello again,

> > I installed MailBoxer as described in the installation instructions but now
> > only the list admin receives any mail. In fact, all mail goes to the admin.

another problem: check the MailHost-Object in the MailBoxer-Folder: replace the 127.0.0.1 by the IP of the MailServer where the smtp2zope.py is installed. check if the smtp2zope.py is working. edit a testmail.txt such as (of course without the "---"):

---
From: me@mydomain.com
Subject: Just a test

Here goes some silly text
---

then feed it directly to the smtp2zope.py by:

./smtp2zopy.py http://yourServer:Port/path/to/yourMailBoxerFolder/inboxer

look if a directory-hierarchy with 2002 and so is created in your mailboxer. the 'inboxer'-method is the archiving part of the mailboxer...

by the way: today I released an update of the MailBoxer-Product on zope.org.

more greetings, maik.

--
 maik jablonski                           visit www.zope.org,
 universitaet bielefeld                   LET'S GET ZOPED!!!!

 http://www.zfl.uni-bielefeld.de/
 http://www.sachunterricht-online.de/