[Zope] [Newbie] Making my own authentication form

Zahid Malik z.malik@ic.ac.uk
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 22:04:30 +0000

Many thanks

I'll look at cookie crumbler because that would be ideal for my purposes
although have played with exUserFolder before but couldn't get the forms
working. That was a few revisions ago so things might have changed.

Zahid