[Zope] [Newbie] Making my own authentication form

Antonio Beamud Montero antonio.beamud@agora-2000.com
08 Mar 2002 09:35:23 +0100

El jue, 07-03-2002 a las 23:04, Zahid Malik escribi=F3:
> Many thanks
>=20
> I'll look at cookie crumbler because that would be ideal for my purposes
> although have played with exUserFolder before but couldn't get the forms
> working. That was a few revisions ago so things might have changed.
>=20

Cookie crumbler is very easy to configure and works fine. Only you need
is to redefine the login_form.dtml, logged_in.dtml and logged_out.dtml
and all works ok.
I have defined this DTML methods in my own product and create an User
Folder and a Cookie Crumbler (with its default login methods), after I
create this login forms in the same folder that lives acl_user an Cookie
crumbler and all works ok...=20

Greetings
--=20
Microsoft merges technologoies:=20
Windows CE + Windows ME + Windows NT =3D Windows CEMENT

----
Antonio Beamud Montero
Agora Systems S.A.

http://www.agoratechnologies.com