[Zope] Management interface for Extensions/Import folder

Danny William Adair danny@adair.net
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 13:47:11 +1300

Hi!

You can point a LocalFS to these folders, keeping in mind that it will only
have the rights that "Zope" (whoever started it, if "root" then "nobody") has
in these folders. (http://www.zope.org/Members/jfarr/Products/LocalFS)

Danny