Zope 2.5.0 RPMS was Re: [Zope] What causes the community to stall so often?

Paul Everitt paul@zope.com
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 07:04:12 -0500

Yes, once someone feels they have the right recipe, we can add it to our
default build process.

I propose that we take this item to the next step by peeling it out of
this thread, taking it over to the dormant zope-packagers list, and
ironing out the details:

I'll also note that Matt Behrens has signed up for a proposal that
revisits the installation process, to be looked at for Zope 2.6.

--Paul