[Zope] Re: [Zope-dev] Impact of additional protocols handled by Zope?

Eron Lloyd lloyd@lancaster.lib.pa.us
19 Mar 2002 19:34:29 -0500

Could this be what I had in mind? I'm thinking more along the lines of a
platform versus a product, yet this could be interesting. Do you think
there's enough consensus for the community to work together on this one?
Or will we have several niche systems instead? I'd prefer that latter,
personally.

Eron