[Zope] [Help] Setting up MySQLconnection

Richard Wesley hawkfish@electricfish.com
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 13:30:32 -0800

At 3:11 PM -0500 3/25/02, Matthew T. Kromer wrote:
>Richard Wesley wrote:
>

>>Is 2.1.1 OK?  It appears that 2.2 is messing up someone else and we
>>are going .
>>
>>There appear to be a number of issues here and we are going to
>>start by taking your advice and going back to 2.1.1.  Hopefully
>>everything will start working then.
>>

>2.1.1 is OK with the caveat that there are known problems with it ;)
>Under certain circumstances 2.1.1 can cause segmentation faults due
>to a few glitches that were patched with 2.1.2.

Well, the situation has changed again and we are running 2.2 and the
0.9.1 mysql library.

Given that all I am trying to do right now is develop code (as
opposed to deploying anything) is there any hard in the short term in
using Zope 2.5 with Python 2.2?

And if this is OK for the short term, what version of ZMySQLDA should
I try to use?

TIA,

- rmgw

http://www.electricfish.com/hawkfish/

Richard Wesley           Electric Fish, Inc.       hawkfish@electricfish.com

"If we're not careful, we could have a farce on our hands!"
      - Tom Stoppard, _On The Razzle_