[Zope] Authentication Problem

Quentin Smith quentins@comclub.dyndns.org
Mon, 20 May 2002 18:42:17 -0400

Hi-
Although I don't know what specifically is wrong, I can say that I also
use Zope on Mac OS X (albeit not the server edition). The first thing I
would recommend is to edit the start script to add -D to the arguments
sent to zope. In fact, if you switch to /Zope and do these:
./stop
./start -D
you will do that without having to modify any files. Anyway, watch the
output of Zope when you try to create an account and when you try to
login. The output may be useful in determining the problem.
HTH,
--Quentin