[Zope] zope server problem

Hamzat Kamal k_hamzat@yahoo.com
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 00:56:29 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I am running zope server 2.5.1, python 2.1.3. on RedHat Linux. Meanwhile I
have a site presently running on another host which I intend to move on my
zope server. Each time I redirect traffics from my host to my zope server
for a test, I discovered that it always want to run the whole of the
traffics on one instance which eventualy bring it down.

I have the ffg spec on the system running the zope server:

RAM : 512 Mb
Bandwith : 785 Kb
Processor : 1000Mhz

Any idea for achiving the goal will be appreciated.

Thanks.

=====
Hamzat kamaldeen Ishola Dnet Systems Limited. 223 Ikorodu Road, Lagos. Nigeria. 234 1 7749381, 234 08033011305 --- If Mistake is an opportunity to see better, then do not fear it, but ready to admit it. NOTE: Sentimental decisions are not mistakes but failures !!!