[Zope] zope server problem

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 22:47:06 +0100

Hamzat Kamal writes:
 > I am running zope server 2.5.1, python 2.1.3. on RedHat Linux. Meanwhile I
 > have a site presently running on another host which I intend to move on my
 > zope server. Each time I redirect traffics from my host to my zope server
 > for a test, I discovered that it always want to run the whole of the
 > traffics on one instance which eventualy bring it down.
Thus, you seem to have different instances and only one of them is
used. Right?

I this is right, there needs to be something (some form
of load balancer) that distributes the traffic
across the instances.
Do you have something like that? Did you configure it correctly?

You should not expect that the traffic distribution
just happens magically.

Dieter