[Zope] Session and objects

Bo M. Maryniuck b.maryniuk@forbis.lt
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 16:26:17 +0200

On Tuesday 01 October 2002 16:06, Chris Withers wrote:
> So, pay ZC to get Matt to develop this for you :-)
:-) This is good idea. But the "problem" is that Oracle connections alrea=
dy=20
works for me, with only the question how to better terminate the connecti=
ons.=20
OTOH, I should think about the solution for ZEO though...

--=20
Regards, Bogdan

If C gives you enough rope to hang yourself, C++ gives you enough rope
to bind and gag your neighborhood, rig the sails on a small ship, and
still have enough rope left over to hang yourself from the yardarm.