[Zope] Specific to the Oracle (Session and objects)

Bo M. Maryniuck b.maryniuk@forbis.lt
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 16:28:45 +0200

Hi, Matt and sorry for soul bombing in the maillist! ;-)

On Tuesday 01 October 2002 16:03, Matthew T. Kromer wrote:
> For Oracle 8i this would be by having Oracle multiplex more
> than one session over the connection object (each session is separately
> authenticated).  For Oracle 9, I'd try to use Oracle's connection pools
> instead.

Why? Does Oracle 9i is different than Oracle 8? AFAIK there is almost the=
 same=20
engine. The only different for the managers and the customers, as usually=
=20
Oracle doing... ;-)

--=20
Regards, Bogdan

Never attribute to malloc that which can be adequately explained by
stupidity.
=09=09-- From the .sig of joerg@raleigh.ibm.com (Joerg Pommnitz)