[Zope] WebDav - Win2K problem

Ross tetranz@yahoo.com
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 07:33:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all

I'm having a weird problem trying to use Zope WebDAV with Win2K / IE6.
I've seen others with similar but not quite the same in the archives.

I create a connection in 'My Network Places'. Everything looks good
initially, I can copy objects in both directions but when I try to
download the same object a second time I get a Windows popup titled
'Error Copying File or Folder' and text 'Cannot create another system
semaphore'. Uploading multiple times works every time.

Zope is on port 8080. I also have WebDAV running on Apache with mod_dav
on port 80. That works well with the same Win2K client. This had me
thinking it was a Zope problem but ...

I can connect to http://zope.org and download objects from the root
multiple times okay. This points to my particular Zope installation.

I get the same result with two different servers running Zope and two
different Win2K clients.

Zope Version: (Zope 2.5.1 (source release, python 2.1, linux2), python
2.1.3, linux2).

Any ideas?

Thanks
Ross