[Zope] newbie question:accessing a method of a Product

Andreas Kostyrka e9207884@student.tuwien.ac.at
05 Oct 2002 11:15:04 +0200

Am Don, 2002-09-05 um 00.31 schrieb Alexandre Gillet:
> Hi,
>
> I am a newbie in developping with zope.
> I am trying to set a webpage where I can upload a image by calling the
> EasyImage product.
> How can I call addEasyImage from a dtml document?
> I need to do something like:
> <dtml-var addEasyImage> but for that I need to be in the right
Well, I'd personally stick with Python Scripts for this, but the method
you look for is called something like
manage_addProduct['EasyImage'].manage_addEasyImage
For the parameters look at the forms used by the management interface.

Andreas
--
Andreas Kostyrka <andreas@kostyrka.priv.at>