[Zope] Stupid Bug

Rares Vernica verni0@hotmail.com
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 15:59:40 +0300

Hi,

Try something:

Create a folder in "Root Folder", for example "StupidBug".
Inside this folder create a DTML Method "index_html" and inside it write
"<dtml-var REQUEST>".
Ok, now, in other browser window, access ".../StupidBug", you should see
that you are "Anonymous User" right. Now change the address field of your
browser to ".../StupidBug/manage_main", login as meneger. Now change your
browser field address again to ".../StupidBug" and you should see that you
are "Anonymous User", at least this is what I see. Stupid isn't it?! (I use
Zope 2.5.1 and Internet Explorer 6.0)

Thanks in advance,
Rares