[Zope] Is Zope the answer?

Paul Winkler pw_lists@slinkp.com
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 19:26:53 -0700

On Mon, Oct 14, 2002 at 11:41:53PM +0100, Peter Bengtsson wrote:
> Be warned. Zope is a pretty vast system and you might need to learn it more
> before you start than you do with PHP.

Yeah, the zope learning curve is the toughest part.
in a couple days or weeks you'll be doing basic cool stuff.
Then you'll be going nuts for a few months or so before
you start to REALLY kick rock.

Major enlightenment can come from the online Zope Book,
possibly some of the other books (I like Web Application Devel. and
Content Management from new riders, but you won't get
the full benefit until far into it).

and from zopezen.org and zopelabs.com, and of course this list.

--

Paul Winkler
"Welcome to Muppet Labs, where the future is made - today!"