[Zope] POSKeyerror

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 12:19:30 +0100

Hi,

I try to re-index my zope'site. When cataloging I have this following
error. So, I read the zope'list about this error. I have run fsrecover
on my Data.fs, but it tolds me OK, nothing is damages and nothing
change in recopy.

Ok, strange, but I have this error. And I don't understand why the
value is 0.

Type error : POSKeyError
Value error : 0000000000000000

Traceback (innermost last):
  File C:\Zope\ZopeSite\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 150, in
publish_module
  File C:\Zope\ZopeSite\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 114, in
publish
  File C:\Zope\ZopeSite\lib\python\Zope\__init__.py, line 159, in
zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: portal_catalog)
  File C:\Zope\ZopeSite\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 102, in
publish
  File C:\Zope\ZopeSite\lib\python\Zope\__init__.py, line 173, in
commit
  File C:\Zope\ZopeSite\lib\python\ZODB\Transaction.py, line 234, in
commit
  File C:\Zope\ZopeSite\lib\python\ZODB\Connection.py, line 348, in
commit
    (Info: (('BTrees.IOBTree', 'IOBTree'),
'\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x01\xd6\xfb', ''))
  File C:\Zope\ZopeSite\lib\python\ZODB\FileStorage.py, line 665, in
store
    (Object: C:\Zope\ZopeSite\var\Data.fs)
  File C:\Zope\ZopeSite\lib\python\ZODB\ConflictResolution.py, line
105, in tryToResolveConflict
    (Object: C:\Zope\ZopeSite\var\Data.fs)
  File C:\Zope\ZopeSite\lib\python\ZODB\ConflictResolution.py, line
37, in state
    (Object: C:\Zope\ZopeSite\var\Data.fs)
  File C:\Zope\ZopeSite\lib\python\ZODB\FileStorage.py, line 605, in
loadSerial
    (Object: C:\Zope\ZopeSite\var\Data.fs)
POSKeyError: (see above)

Sincerily
PS
Oreka ! Nous sommes l'internet moins cher !
Surfez 25% moins cher avec http://www.oreka.com