[Zope] POSKeyerror

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 15:46:12 +0100

-------------------                                                  =20
> | Odes=EDlatel: Pascal Samuzeau <samuzeau@oreka.com>                 =20
> | I try to re-index my zope'site. When cataloging I have this      =20
following                                                            =20
> | error. So, I read the zope'list about this error. I have run     =20
fsrecover                                                            =20
> | on my Data.fs, but it tolds me OK, nothing is damages and nothing=20
                                                                     =20
> | change in recopy.                                                =20
                                                                     =20
>                                                                    =20
> You have problem with portal_catalog.                              =20
>                                                                    =20
> 1. Which metadata you have defined                                 =20
> 2. do you have same filename as some internal variable or index/meta
type?                                                                =20
> 3. it is standard catalog (ie., you do not change meta nor index   =20
etc)?                                                                =20
>                                                                    =20
> First check filenames you used.                                    =20
>                                                                    =20
> Regards JL.                                                        =20
>                                                                    =20
Cordialement                                                         =20
PS                                                                   =20
Oreka ! Nous sommes l'internet moins cher !                          =20
Surfez 25% moins cher avec http://www.oreka.com                      =20