[Zope] extra parameters in dtml-var

Andreas Brinner abrinner@gmx.de
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 20:52:34 +0200

But wouldn't it be possible, to add additional parameters not affecting the
string representation to the namespace of this object? So if the object
looks up this parameter it finds it. But there is no problem, when the
paramter is not used.

Similar to the dtml-let tag:
<dtml-let say="'hello'">
 <dtml-var some_other_dtml_document>