[Zope] about Zope 2.6.0 stability

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 20:59:48 +0200

cyrille writes:
 > has anyone get some problem with Zope 2.6.0 stability ??
 > I got some strange random errors, like
 > - error 5 input/ouput ...
I have seen this when Zope tries to write on some file descriptor
which is no longer open (a socket or a terminal).

 > - files not found, then they came back after a zope restart ...
 > many strange things, that they are repaired after a restart.
I have seen this when Zope runs out of filedescriptors.

  This easily happens when you use HomeSite (aka ColdFusion Studio)
  to edit Zope objects. It may also happen with other editors
  connecting to Zope via FTP.

Dieter