[Zope] Re: TAL: getting container of template

Evan Simpson evan@4-am.com
Mon, 02 Sep 2002 17:53:15 -0500

Jochen Haeberle wrote:
> I would not like to argue with you on this ;-) But how do you test for
> this???

I put a test ZPT into a 'scratch' Folder with <span
tal:replace="container/id">ID</span> and visited it using several URLs
leading through various paths and pieces of content.  It always says
"scratch".

> the object the template is applied to...

Are there ZClasses, Products, or other complications involved here, or
are we just talking about objects in Folders?

> Mhmm.. don't know, how I spoiled that one... sorry ;-)

S'Okay,

Evan @ 4-am