[Zope] Zope cookies data point

Kyler Laird Kyler@Lairds.com
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 16:58:02 -0500

Andreas Kostyrka <andreas@kostyrka.priv.at> wrote:

> Well, there is no such thing as a YOUR clipboard. Especially in cases
> where there are multiple client sessions open.

Yes, that's why I was asking for it to be added.

> So associating a clipboard with an user object is
> plain wrong.

Fine.  We want something that is just "plain wrong."

> As long as there is only "one user transaction in progress". Consider
> cases where you are interrupted, do something in another browser (or
> someplace else) and then return to your orginal work, ...

So...the last thing I "cut" would be in my clipboard.
That doesn't present a huge problem to me.

> Well, a clipboard by design must be connected with
> the session in some way.

Yes, if by "design" you mean your design or the
current design.  I have no problem getting beyond
that.

--kyler