[Zope] ?? server accept() threw an exception ??

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 23:36:16 +0200

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Juli=E1n_Mu=F1oz?= writes:
 > After some days up, at a very low charge, zope stopped to work,
 > it was not available anymore through the apache proxy, and
 > writed this many times to the log:
 >
 > """
 > 2002-09-08T14:25:54 PROBLEM(100) ZServer warning: server accept()
 > threw an exception
 > """
I have seen similar behaviour under Solaris.
But there, it was an infinite loop filling the log file very quickly
up to the 2 GB limit.

I patched the code to let Zope die in case of an "accept" exception.
As it is immediately restarted, this seems a not too bad approach.

Dieter