[Zope] LFS (large file support)

Mike Renfro renfro@tntech.edu
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 07:49:55 -0500

On Mon, Sep 09, 2002 at 12:13:35AM -0400, Chris McDonough wrote:

> The Linux kernel and C libraries need to support large files for
> this to work.  I have had success on both Debian Woody and Red Hat
> 7.2+ with this recipe.

Does the Debian-packaged Python 2.1.3 in Woody support large files
already? The README.Debian in the package indicates that it does, but
I've not yet put together a combination of Zope and ext3 to try it out
myself.

If so, at least it'd provide an extra answer to the recuring folks who
want LFS in Python/Zope: "install Debian" (small joke there).

--
Mike Renfro  / R&D Engineer, Center for Manufacturing Research,
931 372-3601 / Tennessee Technological University -- renfro@tntech.edu