[Zope] locked out by apache (I feel like a newbie AGAIN)

Roel Van den Bergh roel@planetinterior.com
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 20:17:17 +0200

I know this sounds silly but after all the hard work lately I'm stressed to
the bone ...
We have finally our RH 7.3 running, rebuild Zope 2.5.1 it now handles LFS
right (thnx to everyone for pointing us in the right direction, I'll publish
an overview of it soon) we are locked out of apache.
Accessing trough /mysite:8080 works fine but the rewrite rules only end up
in :

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /RMW on this server.

----

Apache/1.3.23 Server at mysite Port 80

probably some stupid restriction somewhere but we can't locate it

Any pointer would be very much apriciated

TIA, R.

- - -

Roel Van den Bergh