[Zope] How big will the export be? Content size * 10 ?

Heimo Laukkanen huima@fountainpark.org
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 18:43:51 +0300

I just mounted Zope with davFS ( WebDAV ) to my laptop and started going
through a couple of services. One thing I noticed was that if I tried to
count the size of the service with du -hs it produced a filesize that
was roughly 10 smaller than the export of the actual service.

Sizes were about 7 megabytes and 62 megabytes.

My question is that is there any simple rule - of how big an export of a
service will be, if we know how approx. the size of the content that has
been uploaded into Zope.

--
Heimo Laukkanen
Oy Fountain Park Ltd