[Zope] Zope Myths?

Andy McKay andy@agmweb.ca
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 09:15:03 -0700

> We'd be grateful for any input from members of this list.
> What have we missed?
> What have we understated/exaggerated/misunderstood?

The DTML point as replied to is important. Its not being deprecated.

I'm not risking all my content in one file: Also, alternative storages are
coming out like FileStorage which allow you to spread out your content over
many files.

One final semi-myth you might want to cover: its slow.
--
  Andy McKay
  Agmweb Consulting