[Zope] folders, parent folders, child folders

Fearless Froggie fearless_froggie@yahoo.com
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 10:34:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

What I would like to do is start with one folder in a
hierarchy of folders and walk through and find all the
parent, sibling and child folders. I'll probably use
something like an array to represent them.

The problem is how do I find these parent and child
folders? I've looked through the API information in
Appendix B of the online Zope Book, but none of the
modules seems to cover this. Of course i'm a total
newbie, so I'm hoping somebody can point me in the
right direction?

Many Thanks,

Rita Mikusch

Yahoo! - We Remember