[Zope] folders, parent folders, child folders

robert robert@redcor.ch
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 20:03:07 +0200

every folder has a couple of methos to do that.
They are called XX.objectValues(filter), XX.objectItems(filter) where
filter is a list of Metatypes you are looking for. An empty filter
returns everything.
Furthermore XX.aq_parent() returns an objects parent.

Robert