[Zope] Import errors on an absent Product

Jean Jordaan jean@upfrontsystems.co.za
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 11:09:51 +0200

Hi all

We have this Zope app, OK? For a requirement quite unrelated to this
app, we added a Product that we wrote, ArticleManager, consisting of
a part on the filesystem and some ZClasses. Our client had some issues
with the first app, so we brought their Data.fs over to our side. Our
setup here doesn't include ArticleManager, as it is irrelevant to this
app. We deleted the references to ArticleManager in the Control_Panel,
but now, unpredictably, we get an import error on ArticleManager raised
from Connection.py's setstate method.

Huh? Nothing in our app is referencing ArticleManager, and as far as we
know, we've deleted the references to it from the ZODB. Does this look
recognizable to anyone?

--
Jean Jordaan
Upfront Systems                         http://www.upfrontsystems.co.za