[Zope] Test/quiz product?

Jean Jordaan jean@upfrontsystems.co.za
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 05:28:38 +0200

> Here's a preview of something we're working on:
> http://www.zope.org/Members/upfront/zqti/index_html

I was in a rush when I posted that .. there are now screenshots in
addition to thumbnails, and some more details and links.

In short, we're implementing the IMS Global Learning Consortium's
Question & Test Interoperability Specification. This specification
provides a standard XML language for describing questions and tests.

We're writing a through the web editor for a subset of the
specification, and a Zope product for rendering and filling in QTI
questionnaires.

So far, we've only posted some background. We hope to release an
alpha by the end of the month. If anyone is interested in this
area, we'd like to hear from you.

--
Jean Jordaan
http://www.upfrontsystems.co.za