[Zope] Test/quiz product?

Jim Washington jwashin@vt.edu
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 19:59:43 -0400

danielle.d-avout wrote:
> [...]

We also have something, a proof-of-concept of a Mozilla-only test
engine.  The back-end (Zope, of course!) uses a minor mod of
PropertyLists (http://www.zope.org/Members/andym/PropertyList ) to hold
the question data, and the front-end is XUL/Javascript/stylesheets.  In
between is xml-rpc (vcXMLRPC).  Probably not a Product anytime soon, but
it features:
	no "submit" buttons
	easy, random access to test items
	visible exam timer
	single-keystroke navigation
	single-keystroke item response

Anyone curious may fire up a recent version of Mozilla and go to:
https://www.vtdata.org/mozquiz/

It's a bit rough, but you get the idea of what we are trying to do.

--Jim Washington