[Zope] VHF Broken after upgrade to 2.6.1

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 20:06:12 +0200

admin2 wrote at 2003-4-9 21:03 -0800:
 > OS:  FreeBSD 4.7 Stable
 >
 > okay I just upgraded to 2.6.1 and moved the database over to the new Zope var
 > dir and the the object from the VHF product is broken.
 >
 > What are the steps to fix this - can you point me to specific documentation
 > please?

Activate Zope logging (--> "doc/LOGGING.txt"). Look into your log file.

Look in "Control_Panel --> Product management --> Virtual Host Monster"
whether you see a traceback.

When these two trials do not reveal the cause, you
can try to load the VHM explicitly (in an interactive
Python session) and see what exception you get.
Come back when you really need this and need help with it.

Dieter