[Zope] errors in zodb after packing

Luca Olivetti luca@wetron.es
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 09:00:27 +0200

Right after packing I have an error like this two or three times a week
(I pack daily):

103620137 object serialno 0x034ae17b8d66f399 does not matchtransaction
id 0x034c44e302d59b5d

I know it's after packing because I run fstest before and after (this
problem has been bugging me for a while).

This is with zope 2.6.1

To recover this error I have to use 2.6.0 fsrecover that gives me a file
  with the same size but with no errors. 2.6.1 fsrecover doesn't work at
all. Everything seems to work fine though, even if I don't fsrecover the
database (at least my user aren't complaining).
I reported this problem before and it was suggested to me to report it
in the zodb mailing list, but I'm not subscribed to that list.
Am I the only one seeing this problem? Should I worry?

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004      Fax +34 93 5883007