[Zope] TextIndexNG QueryParser Difficulties

Steve McMahon steve@reidmcmahon.com
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 15:08:02 -0700

Greetings,

I'm trying to get up-to-speed on TextIndexNG and am doing well with
simple queries. However, if I quote search text, the search returns with
a KeyError indicating it can't find the catalog. The same error shows up
when I try to use either of the QueryParsers tests on "Test" tab of the
index -- even for the most trivial or empty queries.

I'll bet I missed something in the set up, but I can't figure out what.
Anyone run into this?

The traceback, in case it's helpful:
   Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 283, in _bindAndExec
   Module App.special_dtml, line 174, in _exec
   Module DocumentTemplate.DT_Util, line 201, in eval
    - __traceback_info__: parser
   Module <string>, line 0, in ?
   Module Products.TextIndexNG.TextIndexNG, line 818, in testTextIndexNG
   Module Products.TextIndexNG.TextIndexNG, line 843, in _getCatalog
   Module OFS.Traversable, line 120, in unrestrictedTraverse
    - __traceback_info__: ([], 'Catalog')
   Module OFS.Application, line 108, in __bobo_traverse__
KeyError: Catalog

Steve McMahon
Reid-McMahon, LLC
steve@reidmcmahon.com