[Zope] TextIndexNG QueryParser Difficulties

Andreas Jung Andreas Jung <andreas@andreas-jung.com>
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 06:34:35 +0200

This problem *should* be fixed in 1.09. But you need to recreate the index.
Btw. this problem is only of cosmetic nature since the core functionality
remains untouched.
This method is for testing purposes only.

-aj

--On Mittwoch, 16. April 2003 15:08 Uhr -0700 Steve McMahon