[Zope] zope 2.6.x, zcatalog and keyerrors

Bakhtiar A Hamid kedai@kedai.com.my
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 14:28:34 +0800

hi to all
i have sites that's running on zope2.6 (cvs 2.6 branch) on linux and py2.1.3

and we have these errors[1] many times in the day.  sometimes, the error is
caused by adding stuff, sometimes while searching the catalog.

updating the catalog clears the problem that arose from the searching of
ZCatalog, but not while adding or modifying objects (that are CatalogAware.
this is a ZClass that's been working from 2.1.6 up till 2.5.1)

the only difference is that on previous incarnation, we did not use
ZCTextIndex.  is that where the problem may be?  or is it Catalog?  or me?

thanks for any help

--error
Exception Type  	KeyError
Exception Value 	-318038923

Traceback (innermost last):

    * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
    * Module OFS.DTMLMethod, line 126, in __call__
    * Module DocumentTemplate.DT_String, line 474, in __call__
    * Module Products.ZCatalog.CatalogAwareness, line 125, in reindex_object
    * Module Products.ZCatalog.CatalogAwareness, line 121, in unindex_object
    * Module Products.ZCatalog.ZCatalog, line 530, in uncatalog_object
    * Module Products.ZCatalog.Catalog, line 395, in uncatalogObject
    * Module Products.ZCTextIndex.ZCTextIndex, line 166, in unindex_object
    * Module Products.ZCTextIndex.OkapiIndex, line 66, in unindex_doc
    * Module Products.ZCTextIndex.BaseIndex, line 165, in unindex_doc
    * Module Products.ZCTextIndex.BaseIndex, line 288, in _del_wordinfo