[Zope] zope 2.6.x, zcatalog and keyerrors

Bo M. Maryniuck b.maryniuk@forbis.lt
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 12:03:12 +0200

On Thursday 17 April 2003 08:28, Bakhtiar A Hamid wrote:
> the only difference is that on previous incarnation, we did not use
> ZCTextIndex.  is that where the problem may be?  or is it Catalog?  or me?

After add/delete objects you should do (disk-based code example):

	self.your_catalog.refreshCatalog(clear = 1)

--
HTH, Bogdan

"Our products just aren't engineered for security."
		-- Brian Valentine, senior vice-president of Windows development
... what exactly are Microsoft products engineered for? The garbage!